Thursday, May 31, 2007

HEY EVERYONE!


Hello everyone!

I have been so busy. I can't believe that it's been since Mother's day since my last post. Tonight me and L.A. went to see our friend Kim graduate from high school. We became close to her at our previous church. She's been through so much in her 18 years. I am so proud of her. She accepted Christ a few weeks ago. We were able to go to her church for her baptism. Kim wants to become a nurse and work at Duke's Children Hospital. She loves children and children love her. My children always want to know when she's coming over to spend the night. I took a picture of her and L.A. tonight, but of course my camera batteries died so I was not able to download them. I did attach a picture of us taken at a birthday party. Congratulations, Kim on your Graduation.

No comments: