Sunday, March 2, 2008

Daughter's priceless art!!



It's been 2 years since my Mom passed away . My youngest daughter had just turned 4 years old. Last Sunday night she asked me how to spell 'taking' then she asked how to spell 'MeMaw'. She had drawn this picture and wanted to add words. She said "Mommy, this is Jesus taking MeMaw to heaven". I was truly amazed. It is very touching. You see Jesus' hands coming out of the clouds and MeMaw with her hands up ready to go. When my Mom got sick in 2004, LA was was 2 years old. It is so amazing at all the things she remembers about MeMaw. This picture is truly priceless to me. My girls miss their MeMaw and its so great that they have the assurance that MeMaw is okay now. She's in heaven with Jesus! She's there with my Dad. Someday we'll all be together again!!

4 comments:

Leah Belle said...

Whoa! How moving!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

KaReN said...

This masterpiece is a keeper!