Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just do it!

Well, I did it! My first mammogram! I was a little nervous. I have heard so many stories about the vice-grip, cold concrete, slammed-in-frig door pain that others have experienced. I have to say that it just wasn't that bad. The tech was hilarious. She said some pretty witty things. You all know I love 'whit'. After she was done, the images came up on the computer and she said "Oh, there they are. It looks just like 'em". Her last instructions were 'no cooking or cleaning for the next 24 hours'.......so I didn't.

If you've been putting it off, please schedule it today!! If you don't have an appointment, just stop by the Mammography department and see if they can 'squeeze' you in!! haha

2 comments:

Leah Belle said...

har dee har har!

I'll go when I'm 40!

Anonymous said...

no squeezing here please, not much to squeeze anyway!! You are too funny!