Thursday, March 8, 2007

Birthday Surprise







Tonight I had a nice surprise for my birthday. My friend, Jenni (my sister-in-law's sister) told me a couple of weeks ago she wanted to take me out to supper and bowling for my birthday. Well tonight was the night. Little did I know more of my friends were invited. When Jenni and I arrived at Rockola, my sister-in-law (and friend) Juli and my friend Susan were there. After we sat down, Penney and Traci (friends from High School) came in. We had a great time there, then we went bowling. My friend Lisa met us there. We had a great time and we have pictures to prove it. I am thankful to my friends for giving me this special night. They will never know how much it meant to me. I will never forget it. The only other time I was surprised for my birthday was when I was 17 years old. My friend, Candy surprised me with a cake and a small party at the skating rink. I LOVE TO SKATE! That was 20 years ago and I still LOVE TO SKATE! I will never forget that either. I had a great time making memories! This is a special SHOUT out to all friends. I Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Leah Belle said...

Yea! you finally figured out the pics!??