Sunday, December 30, 2007

Before and After





This is my sister Angela, our Mama and myself 2 years ago. It was our last Christmas with her. She passed away 2 months after this photo was taken. We miss Mama so much. There is something we do not miss and that's the pounds! My sister starting losing weight in the summer of 2006 and it inspired me to do something as well.


Here we are Christmas 2007. Angela has lost 45 lbs and I have lost 30. I hope to catch with her soon. We both feel so much better. I know Mama would be so happy for us.


4 comments:

Leah Belle said...

My word!!!
Y'all look great! Angela almost looks tooooo skinny!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You guys look so happy!!

Anonymous said...

Somehow I stumbled on to your blog. Can't believe how fitting this is for me as I just signed up for WW online. I have 25lbs to lose. Do you two realize how much younger you both look in the after pictures. I hope the same happens for me. Way to go. Ann in Socal.

KaReN said...

I miss seeing you guys! Visit my new up and running blog! It's not much but I'm still learning!