Sunday, November 25, 2007

We're BACK

We just returned from spending Thanksgiving with our good friends in Alabama we had a great memorable time. Leah and I went shopping on Friday with everybody and their Mama. We headed out at 5:45 am and shopped until we met the rest of the crew for supper about 5:30. We had a great time with a lot of laughs. Our sweet husbands watched the kids. I thought I would share some pictures of the fun they had while we were out shopping.



Aren't they cute!



Gone fishin'

Thanks for letting me share our Thanksgiving memories and photos with you! God bless you!

Now we have moved in to the Christmas season. Only 35 days till Christmas. Let us not forget during all the hustle and bustle of this season that Jesus Christ, 'the Way, the Truth and the Life', was born to die for us. Let's keep Christ in Christmas!

3 comments:

Leah Belle said...

Good job keeping up with your blog!
We had fun having you all in Al. When are you coming back? I'm having Rummikub withdrawals!

April said...

Hi, Jennider. I'm one of Joel's sister's. I linked over from Leah's blog to check out all the other stuff you all did in AL. Looks like you all had a blast. They always talk about you guys so I'm thrilled you all were able to make the trip to see them. God bless!

Anonymous said...

Landon would be totally jealous of the fishin'. He just got his first fishing pole.