Monday, February 26, 2007

Come along with us!

Hello Everyone

Thanks to my friend Leah Belle for showing me how to start this blog.
I look forward to sharing my life's journey with you all. I am starting this blog on my 37th birthday. Wow. It seems like I just graduated from high school. Time sure does fly. I do love my life. I've had my share of troubles and trials, but the Lord has brought me through each one. In my relationship with Jesus Christ, I find joy and contentment no matter the circumstances. I have a great husband and two precious daughters who share this journey with me. Thanks for joining us.

Enjoy the ride.

Love in Christ,

Jennifer

1 comment:

Nan said...

Hi! Just followed your link here from Leah Belle's blog. Welcome to the blogosphere!

My hubby is a Shawn too! :^D (and he was friends with Leah Belle in college! Small world, the blogosphere is!)